Passap Knitting Pattern | 5 Basic 10 Hours and More
$21.98 $19.98 -9% Save $2
Short-Cut Shapings (R)
Audio Tutorial for the Passap Knitting Machine
by Paula Behrens & Jean Acree
Level 1 (Beginner)
This is the tape that we use to teach new Passap E6000 owners their basic instructions. It will walk you through the training found in the E6000 Manual.
* If you are a beginner knitter, make sure that you download our FREE Racking Handle Help PDF on our main webpage: paulabehrens.com/page/passap-knitting-machine-help
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic Or Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Written Lessons - 5Basic10Hoursand MoreE6000.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for Lessons 1 through 6 - 5Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Lessons 7 through 8 - 5Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Lessons 9 through 14 – 5Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Lessons 15 through 23 - 5Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.